Kent County Council Section 38 Agreement

A developer may complete the construction of a road and then propose to the Highway Authority in accordance with Section 37 of the Highways Act 1980, but the S38 is more desirable because the Commission does not have the authority to insist that a road meet an authorized standard or that it is then proposed for adoption. However, if an S38 agreement is reached before construction begins, the City Council can ensure that it is built, lit and drained to the appropriate standards. If you do not provide your personal data, we cannot contact you as part of the processing of an agreement under Section 38 and Section 278. If you wish to exercise a right, please contact the Information Resilience and Transparency team at the As part of cooperation with developers, consultants and contractors under the Section 38 and Section 278 agreements. Please contact the Resilience and Transparency Information team at the to exercise your rights, or if you have a complaint about why your data was collected, how it was used or how long we kept it. Other parties, such as corporations. B housing, can also be attached to the agreement. New roads built in accordance with our policies are normally accepted as an agreement between us and the developer or customer in accordance with Section 38 of Highway 1980.

Once an agreement has been reached in accordance with Section 38, the developer must work under a number of conditions, conditions and deadlines. It is supported by a loan or cash deposit, calculated by the motorway authority, on the basis of the proposed work. This loan or cash deposit can be used if the developer goes into liquidation or if he otherwise complies with his obligations. We rely on the treatment “necessary for the performance of a public mission of public interest,” “for the performance of a legal obligation submitted to the Kent County Council” (i.e., Section 38 and Section 278 of the agreement) and “necessary for the performance of a contract to which the person concerned is affiliated” (i.e. the developers sign a new s38 and s278 agreement with Kent County Council and a Bondsman, and the mortgage, if necessary) as a legal basis on which we collect and use your personal data. Owners can work on existing roads and sidewalks as long as they comply with the legal agreement under Section 278. The provision of personal data is required on your part so that we can offer you a paid service under a Section 38 and Section 278 contract. As part of the above agreements, we collect the following personal data when you provide it to us: This data transfer allows us to process your contract. You can contact our data protection representative, Benjamin Watts, at or write to: Data Protection Officer, Sessions House, Maidstone, Kent ME14 1XQ.